A5 was birthed from a place of self-love and gratitude and realising that when I work with people, with the aim of uplifting and empowering them, is when I’m living my calling. I’ve been on the journey to coaching for many years, taking courses, working with coaches myself – I was my own first coaching client and I want to offer my lessons learned to you. This journey had required addressing numerous fears to be able to turn up and offer my services to you if you feel you’re….
- Ready to go to crush your goals
- Sure there’s more to life but don’t know where to start
- Starting and stopping in your achievement journey and want to break that cycle
- Clear about what you want to do but still reluctant to start
- Burdened by what other might say or think about you
- Burdened by what your self-critic says about you
- Overwhelmed by feelings of ‘not good enough’ or ‘not strong enough’
- Lacking motivation in general
Coaching is something that I do alongside my full-time work in the financial sector. I am also a full time mother to my two young boys. Whilst this is quite demanding on my time and energy, it actually allows me to view life from different lenses and empathise strongly with my clients. My growth has come from my academic studies, my travels, the corporate world and most significantly, motherhood, which have all contributed to the tools I employ in my coaching. I can work with you on specific items such as promotion at work, reaching a weight aspiration, right through to change of mindset but I will always stress there’s no ‘one size fits all’ and here at A5 we like it like that.